I’m an experienced designer for mobile and web applications. I’m proficient in the entire digital product design process including strategy, concept, execution and delivery in an agile environment.
I’ve spent the last few years designing small and large scale customer experiences for some of New Zealand’s leading companies, with the products I’ve designed being used by thousands of people every day.
- Air New Zealand
- Airpoints Store
Making it easier to be rewarded for over 3 million frequent flyers.
Key metrics include: increase in revenue by 37%, total sessions up by 150%, average order value increased by 130% and total orders increased by 42%.
- Tour of Duty 🔒
A mobile app for cabin crew that helps them perform all necessary tasks for flight preparation, in-flight activities, customer service, peer feedback and reporting. It's been adopted by 97% of the user base, reached a CSAT score of 87% and resulted in savings of $400k p/a by enabling decommissioning of redundant systems.
- Unison Design System 🔒
Over 130 components that enable product managers, developers and designers to work seamlessy across both internal and external products. As a member of the design system panel I reviewed, documented and implemented a variety of components and led the design for mobile specific patterns.
- Kiwibank for iOS and Android
- Redesigned the app experience for native platforms which nearly doubled the amount of monthly active sessions shortly after launch.
- Idealog: "Feedback for the newly launched app was “hugely positive”. [...] One of the app’s new functions was more streamlined login, which reduces login times from up to 20 seconds to under five, making transactions faster and easier."
- Forrester: “[Kiwibank] stood out from its peers by delivering services that help customers easily navigate its mobile app and find content that helps them complete tasks without encountering errors."
- YouTube: "Why do I love my Kiwibank app?"
- Best Awards Finalist
- NZ Blood Service for iOS and Android
- Delivered a new native app in time for World Blood Donor Day. Within only 2 weeks of launch the app surpassed target goals as bookings increased sevenfold.
- Idealog: "With the new app, donators can book appointments, access maps of all the blood drives across the country and share when they have donated across social media platforms. Whole blood donors that download the app will also receive a notification when their blood has been used to help save a fellow Kiwi’s life."
- Best Awards Finalist
- Healthy by Sovereign for iOS and Android
- Designed the companion app for New Zealand's first loyalty programme that rewards Kiwis for healthy behaviours. After four months, almost double the target number of eligible policyholders had joined, plus sales and health insurance quote requests increased.
- Stuff: "Healthy by Sovereign is changing the face of the health insurance industry. Now you don't have to claim on your health insurance policy to enjoy the benefits. Every time you work out at the gym, get moving with an activity tracker, do a fresh grocery shop, or get a check-up at your dentist or doctor, you'll be rewarded for it."
Air New Zealand, Kiwibank, ASB, Flybuys, Spark, NZ Blood Service, Stuff Fibre, Auckland Zoo, Auckland Art Gallery, Kea, One Percent Collective
LinkedIn | Instagram | Spotify